How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
My mom is a racist. When she watches the news she’s able to tell by the way the victim was hurt if the suspect was black or white.
Fox News: A man was stabbed nearly to death in a park 6:30 Sunday morning.
My Mom: I bet a white man did it. Black people don’t even get up that early. We don’t even kill on Sundays. That’s the lord’s day.